Natural Soy Candle – 180 ml
1. To prevent “funnel” formation, burn the candle until the wax melts to the pot edge.
2. Each time burn the candle for no longer than 4 hours – this will prevent the wick from drowning
3. Before each burning shorten the wick to 0,5-1 cm for the candle to burn in a nice flame.
4. To prevent possible glass breakage, stop candle burning when the wax is about 0,5 cm high. Natural soy candle with a dual use
1. As a traditional scented candle (see the instructions on the bottom of the package)
2. For full body massage
After lighting the candle, wait until the wax melts to the edge of the pot. Blow out the flame and wait for the wax to cool down. Pour the melted wax into the palm of your hand and massage into the body. Close the lid. Before each use, break off the tip of the wick to keep the wax clean.